Monday, January 11, 2010

Ins and Outs Number 1

With my revamped blog it is time to refresh my Ins and Outs posts! I will try to do one each month, maybe more regularly, we will see! But they do NOT have to be beauty related which is the beauty of them (hehe)! I may talk about food, weather, tv, movies... you get the pictures!

INS:


1. Cloudless days, perfect blue sky. This has been the case the last 2 days here on the Gold Coast. It is my idea of a perfect Summer. I have been down to the pool so much lately just to lay out and float around, today I even took a book down with me for a little added relaxation. The picture above is of the Gold Coast, just to give you an idea ;-)





2. Reading, reading and more reading. Being on holidays is the perfect time to read. I love having no work or uni and spending my days with a great book. I am currently reading "The Bronze Horseman" by Paullina Simmons and it is a beautiful story recommended to me by many people. It is in the top 100 stories and I recommend ordering it ASAP! If you love to read then this is a must have, especially anyone loving a love story.

3. Tennis. I don't play tennis, I would probably be terrible at it but I LOVE to watch it and that is exactly why I am SO excited to be going to Melbourne in one week for the Australian Open! I have been spending so much time looking up places to stay, flights etc. It is going to be a trip with the bf and one or two friends and we are going to stay in a hostel and just have a fun time meeting new people and watching some quality tennis. Not to mention, I hope I get to meet Andy Roddick, I've met him 2 years ago so it is time for a reunion.

4. Smokey Eyes. The look that I am wearing in my NYE look a few posts back, has become my fave look of the moment. I have repeated it already and know it is a go to look. It is fast, cheap and fun to do and looks great! (Will definitely be taking those products with me to Melbourne)!

OUTS:

1. Unhealthy eating. Omg I have been on carb overload lately. Pasta pasta pasta. Being vegan means I eat a lot of carbs and it is okay to do this but not when it means I skip the veges! I need to be eating veges A LOT to ensure I get all of my vitamins and all of those fabulous nutrients. So it is out with the spaghetti and in with the soups and stirfrys which to me is just as yummy!

2. Hot weather. I loooove the great weather and the fact I can go down to the pool, but beyond that the heat is ridiculous. I know some of you are stuck in snow covered places and are waiting for it to go away and wish to have some of my weather, but wow it can really hold you back. Try sweating to the point it can drip from you. (GROSS). Try walking outside to check the mail and coming back and needing air con ASAP. It makes you not want to leave the house and it is uncontrollable. If I was cold at least I can pile on the clothes and blankets, but when your hot you cant keep taking them all off!

3. The Mother-In-Law. Im not married, but the bf's mum calls me a daughter-in-law so she deserves to be called the mother-in-law. She was visiting for 3 weeks in our apartment and now has gone back home to Denmark. I loved having her here, she is great company and we have SO much in common. Though now she has gone it is back to regular life.

Thats then end of this long post! I hope you guys enjoyed it and look forward to some more!



Signature

1 comment:

  1. I love smokey eyes Oh-so-much and nice idea of In and outs other than makeup.xx

    ReplyDelete