Thursday, November 25, 2010

Kate Middleton Inspired Makeup


So I have obviously been seeing a lot of Kate Middleton recently and I love her elegance and simplicity, even though everyone might be over it by now - i'm not! 
So last night when Panancea81 uploaded this video with a tutorial on how to achieve simple Kate Middleton makeup, I had to do my own version today for work!



Overall, I am very impresed with how easy this look is to achieve, but at the same time looks lovely for a day at work. Kate seems to be very natural and very highlighted, so this is what the tutorial aimed at doing. Keep reading for a list of products I used! 


Face:
Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation in Tawny
Australis Ready Set Go Translucent finishing powder 
Mac blush in Peachykeen
28 neutral palette whitest shase (same as eyes) used as inner cheek highlight

Eyes:
Mac Bare Study paint pot
Coastal Scents 28 nutural palette, a blend of the lightest shades all over the lid, and the whitest shade for highlight
Benefit Bad Gal eyeliner - I used this on the upper and lower water lines as well as lining the normal areas of my eyes, I then set this with the black from the 28 neutral palette
Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara

Lips:
Mac C-Thru Lipglass




So what do you think? Easy? Elegant? Fast? 
Would you do this?
I don't think you have to be engaged to a Prince to try to look like a Princess. 

3 comments:

  1. Nice neutral look ... your hair looks really lovely! :)

    xx

    g-bowsandpearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like it! It's simple yet elegant :)

    ReplyDelete