Saturday, June 26, 2010

Danish Fashion Spy

This may seem kind of stalkerish but I have been so impressed with the style the Danish women have. Tweens here dress like Kristen Stewart and older teens/women dress very similar to this woman pictured.
This woman was a Mum waiting at the train station and I thought it was an easy oppurtunity to snap a picture (I hope this is ok).
These Harem style pants are popular here and people aren't just wearing black either. They come in florals and other patterns too.


I am going to try make this a fashion segment while I am on holiday and when I can snap a picture of someone stylish I will post it.
What do you think of the Danish fashion? Does this woman inspire you? Maybe this is the same way women are dressing in your country. Let me know.
Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment